How do I find out if my institution has a subscription to McGraw Hill's ACCESS products?
If you are not using a computer at your institution or connected to your institution’s wireless network, it is likely that you will need to take extra steps to access resources. This is often referred to as “remote access.”
The library or IT department at many institutions provides a username and password that enables users to access online resources remotely.
If your institution provides remote access this way:
- Go to your institution's library website.
- Locate the databases or electronic resources page.
- Locate the McGraw Hill site you wish to access.
- When you click on it, you will be re-routed to your institution's log-in page and asked for your institutional log-in credentials. If you need assistance with these credentials, please contact your library.
- Once you have logged in, you will be rerouted to the McGraw Hill site.
- Once there, please create a free MyAccess profile so you can login directly to the McGraw Hill site moving forward.
Note: Not all institutions provide remote access this way. If the instructions above do not apply to you, please contact your library to find out about remote access at your institution.